Marpet-a FS is a high optical grade polyester which is ideal for flat and cold bending applications. It is particularly suitable for fabricating items for the visual communications sector. Due to its superior strength and impact resistance, it is equally suitable for safety equipment such as machine guards and visors.
Features and benefits
- High optical grade material
- Good scratch and scuff resistance
- Superior chemical resistance
- Temperature range -20°C to + 60°C
- High impact strength
- Resistant to breakage at sub-zero temperatures
- Excellent fire performance
- Anti-reflective option available.
- 100% recyclable
- Point of sale
- Poster covers and photo frames
- Shop fittings
- Cold food storage
- Machine guards
- Protective screens
|Sheet size (mm)||Thickness (mm)|
|1250 x 2050||0.5, 0.75, 1, 1.5 & 2|
|1250 x 2500||0.5, 0.75, 1, 1.5 & 2|
Marpet-a FS is suitable for the following processes:
- Screen printing
- Vinyl application
- Routering, milling, sawing
- Guillotining, die cutting
- Laser cutting
- Cold curving
- Marpet-a FS is a high quality, extruded, solid, flat plastic sheet made of amorphous polyethylene terephthalate (aPET).
- As aPET is a thermoplastic, it is important to take thermal expansion and contraction into account during any installation process.
- Marpet-a FS has been independently tested to various Fire Standards; for the most current certification please contact the Technical Department.
- Marpet-a FS is REACH and RoHS compliant, and 100% recyclable
Contact our team to get more information about this product. We will try our best to answer you shortly.