Marcryl FS Eco
Marcryl FS Eco is a flat extruded acrylic sheet made with at least 50% regrind. Perfect for DIY applications, this product reduces the amount of acrylic that goes to landfill. The regrind is produced on-site under closely monitored conditions to ensure consistent quality. Marcryl FS Eco can be processed like our standard Marcryl FS product.
Please note the Eco product is available in limited quantities only.
Features and benefits
- Contains at least 50% acrylic regrind
- Easily fabricated
- Easy to edge polish
- Glass-like light transmission
- Weight savings over glass
- Good scratch resistance – polishing removes scratches easily
- Suitable for thermoforming
- UV resistant and outstanding weatherability
- 100% recyclable
- DIY glazing
- POS and 3D display
- Poster covers and picture framing
- Menu boards
- Illuminated and non-illuminated signage
- Hygienic protective screens
- Creative artwork
- High traffic acoustic barriers
|Sheet size (mm)||Thickness (mm)|
|1250 x 2050||1.9 & 3.8|
All thicknesses and sheet sizes available in limited quantities only.
Marcryl FS Eco is suitable for the following processes:
- Digital and screen printing
- Vinyl application
- Routering, milling, sawing
- Guillotining, die cutting
- Laser cutting
- Edge polishing
- Marcryl FS Eco is a high quality, extruded, solid, flat plastic sheet made of polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA) or acrylic, up to 50% of which is regrind PMMA.
- As acrylic is a thermoplastic, it is important to take thermal expansion and contraction into account during any installation process.
- Marcryl FS Eco is REACH and RoHS compliant, and 100% recyclable
For more information, download our Product Brochures or Technical Guides. To find out what leading equipment manufacturers say about our products, go to our Approved Partners pages. Or for further sales, technical or marketing information, please contact us.
3mm clear Marcryl FS was used to create this highly intricate model of the Eiffel Tower.View Case Study
2.5mm grey Marcryl FS was used to create a decorative shoe.View Case Study