Marpet-g FS is a clear copolyester PET sheet which can be thermoformed without pre-drying allowing it to be formed at relatively low temperatures. It can be formed into complex shapes which makes it ideal for use in sign, display and in-store fixtures, as well as illuminated advertising and Point of Sale. Its durability and impact resistance also make it ideal for glazing applications such as machine guards, vending machines, partitions and shower surrounds.
Features and benefits
- Excellent thermoforming properties - no pre-drying required
- Easily machined and fabricated
- Suitable for digital and screen printing
- Excellent strength to weight ratio
- Very good impact resistance
- Durable and chemically resistant
- Good optical clarity and light transmission
- Good fire performance
- UV resistant and anti-reflective options on request
- 100% Recyclable
- POS, 3D displays and graphics arts
- Illuminated and non-illuminated signage and light boxes
- Poster covers
- Home applications e.g Furniture and shower surrounds
- Protective screens e.g. vending equipment
- Office partitions
- Industrial trays
- Non-food packaging
|Sheet size (mm)||Thickness (mm)|
|1250 x 2050||0.5, 0.75, 1, 1.5 & 1.8|
|1250 x 2500||0.5, 0.75, 1, 1.5 & 1.8|
|2050 x 1250||2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12 & 15*|
|2050 x 3050||2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12 & 15*|
* Subject to request. Minimum order quantities may apply.
- UV resistant option*
- Anti-reflective option*
Marpet-g FS is suitable for the following processes:
- Digital and screen printing
- Vinyl application
- Routering, milling, sawing
- Guillotining, die cutting
- Laser cutting
- Cold curving
- Marpet-g FS is a high quality, extruded, solid, flat plastic sheet made of polyethylene terephthalate glycol (PETg).
- As PETg is a thermoplastic, it is important to take thermal expansion and contraction into account during any installation process.
- Marpet-g FS has been independently tested to various Fire Standards; for the most current certification please contact the Technical Department.
- Marpet-g FS is REACH and RoHS compliant, and 100% recyclable.
Marpet-g FS is suitable for applications that require both printing and fabrication such as this lightbox adView Case Study
Marpet-g FS was the ideal choice for this POS for premier brand DKNYView Case Study