Styrene has high light transmission and is easy to fabricate making it an excellent economical solution for indoor glazing applications. Stronger than glass, lightweight and easy to transport, it is perfect for DIY projects.
Features and benefits
- Safer than glass
- Stronger than glass
- Easily transportable
- Light in weight
- Excellent transparency
- Low water absorption
- Good chemical resistance
- Suitable for interior use only
- Cupboard fronts and display cases
- Lightweight shelving
- Picture framing
- Wallpaper protection
- Room dividers
- Interior door panels
- Shower rooms
|Sheet size (mm)||Thickness (mm)|
|1000 x 2000||1.1-8mm|
|1250 x 2500||1.1-8mm|
Styrene is suitable for the following processes:
- Routering, milling, sawing
- Guillotining, die cutting
- Styrene is an extruded, rigid plastic sheet.
- As styrene is a thermoplastic, it is important to take thermal expansion and contraction into account during any installation process.
- Styrene is REACH and RoHS compliant, and 100% recyclable
For more information, download our Product Brochures or Technical Guides. To find out what leading equipment manufacturers say about our products, go to our Approved Partners pages. Or for further sales, technical or marketing information, please contact us.